Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Monthly Reads - June 2010

Hello July! Time for sun and vacations and heat and bugs and more bugs and then some more heat. Isn't it great? I'm really looking forward to this month as I will be taking an entire week to go on vacation - haven't done that in way too long! Gotta make sure to leave room in the suitcase for lots of books.

June was pretty awesome. Took a extremely wonderful long weekend vacation to Maine with the family, the weather wasn't too too hot most of the time and the bugs haven't started attacking me yet! Also was able to spend some time organizing my books....all those lovely lovely books....

I said I would do better then May (reading wise) so lets see if I did....

Read In June
 1. The Gardener by S.A. Boden
 2. Virals by Kathy Reichs
 3. Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter by R.J. Anderson
 4. The Reinvention of Edison Thomas by Jacqueline Houtman
 5. Picture The Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown
 6. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina Mc Bride
 7. Clementine, Friend of the Week by Sara Pennypacker
 8. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
 9. Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
10. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey

Ok - not bad, not bad :) Got through 8 books in May so yeah, I did do better. Wonder how July will go!

How did June turn out for you guys?

1 comment:

  1. You read some really good ones! :) I always love beating my last month's pile. I read 20 this past month and hoping for 30 in July!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)