Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 11, 2010

In My Mailbox - July 11, 2010

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Sorry for no descriptions this week - the links go to Goodreads if you want to check them out.
Busy week for me as I'm preparing for my daughter's first trip to Disney World! Aside from all the things a 3 year olds need - do you know how hard it's going to be to pick only a few books to bring with me!?
This week I got some good ones to choose from :)


For Review:
From publishers via NetGalley
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton

Bought:
Prism by Faye and Aliza Kellerman
Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (Michelle sent me a beautiful bookplate that fits perfectly in the paperback copy - Thank you Michelle!!)

From Traveling ARC Tours
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien

7 comments:

  1. Awesome picks this week - I LOVED Birthmarked, I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthmarked!!! I can't wait to read this one. Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I actually haven't read any of them, but I've heard good things about Tyger Tyger and Birthmarked, of course. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Tyger Tyger and The Secret of Ka both look fantastic. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Tyger Tyger. Prophecy of the Sisters is fantastic---I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Birth Marked cover. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't finished reading Prophecy of the Sisters BUT the little I read, I loved. xD Birthmarked has gotten stellar reviews so I hope that doesn't disappoint. :) Anyways, enjoy all those lovely books!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)