Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Prize added to Blogoversary Mega Contest!

You guys are amazing! Since announcing my Mega Contest I have gained 25 followers! That means another prize and another winner has been added to the prize pool. I'm actually up more then 25 followers (thank you thank you thank you!) so there might be another announcement later in the week as well.
I don't know about you, but I'm having a blast celebrating! This year has been amazing and I have you guys to thank.

Please read my BLOGOVERSARY POST for all details pertaining to the contest. Comments are wonderful but you must fill out the form on the above mentioned post. One thing to note - if you are outside of the US but there is someone inside the US I could mail your prize to, please feel free to entry as a US resident. 

Added Today:
A pre-ordered copy of Mockingjay by Suzzane Collins

So, to sum it up - Mega Contest now has 4 winners and 4 prize packs as follows:

1 (one) INTERNATIONAL Winner:
$15 from The Book Depository. As long as they ship to your country. Any book (or books) that add up to $15 are yours!

1 (one) US Winner -- upcoming ARC box
ARC of Matched by Ally Condie 
ARC of The Replacements by Brenna Yovanoff
Bookmarks - Shadow Hills, Jane and Black is for Beginnings
PLUS 4 more books chosen from my book prize pile

1 (one) US Winner -- Prophecy box
ARC of Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
ARC of Guardian at the Gate by Michelle Zink
2 Prophecy / Guardian bookmarks
PLUS 4 more books chosen from my book prize pile

1 (one) US Winner -- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Pre-ordered and shipped to you ASAP!

Again, please enter using the form found HERE.

Thanks guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa I realllly want that prophecy box! Off to enter now! :) Thanks for the great contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay? Now I HAVE to enter :D

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)