Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, July 5, 2010

Debut Author Updates

Hey folks, The MASSIVE LIST has been updated!! What is the Massive List you ask? 


It's basically my own attempt to keep up on all the 2010 debut author books coming out. So many books! I love it!

In this past update I:
*Double checked release dates for May and June - updated those listings accordingly
*ADDED TWO BOOKS
     The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels - Friday Aug 13, 2010 by Bokheim Publishing
     The Blending Time by Michael Kinch - October 1, 2010 by Flux
*Updated the release date for Paranormalcy by Kiersten White from the end of September to it's new date of Aug 31st (woo hoo!)

AND

Because I'm insane -- I started the Massive List for 2011 authors....hehehehe. It has it's very own page next to the 2010 ML -- check it out if you dare!

As always, I would love your help with these lists. If you are a debut author of a book coming out in 2010 or 2011 and you would like to be included on my Massive Lists please either comment below or send me an email -- WilowRaven[at]yahoo.com. I would love it!!

Any mistakes are mine alone and if you find any (spelling errors, release date errors, books that shouldn't be on the list, ect.) please let me know!!

Happy Reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You rock! I will keep my eye on this list when I run out of my current Debut books. :-D

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)