Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox - July 18, 2010


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

For Review -- a big thanks to Paul at Sourcebooks!

From Paperbackswap

Bought

Plus - some awesome swag from Emma Michaels from her upcoming book The Thirteenth Chime! I'm supper excited about this book - thank you Emma!!

So, what's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, you bought Under the Dome? I had it in my had at the bookstore the other day and just couldn't get past the 19.99 price for a paperback. I love Stephen King, but just couldn't do it.

    I ran out and bought Feed the second I heard about it. It remains on my shelf because I kind of suck about actually reading the books I'm dying to get my hands on.

    Great stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Feed sounds awesome, hope you enjoy it. Great books this week. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)