Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prizes added to Blogoversary Mega Contest! Only 3 days left to enter!

2 prize packs added today!

1 (one) US Winner - Vampire Prize Pack
Marked (House of Night Book 1) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Betrayed (House of Night Book 2) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Vampire Academy Book 1 by Richelle Mead

1 (one) US Winner - Recently Released ARCs
ARC of Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
ARC of Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
ARC of Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap

These will be the last prizes added as the contest ENDS ON JULY 31st!

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Those are some smexy prize packs... OOOOO I hope I have a chance at one!!! Great Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great giveaway. Please enter me in contest. I would love to read some of these books. All sound very good. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)