Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quick Contest Winner

Thanks to everyone who helped me pick my next Flashback Friday book! There was a tie - 3 votes for a Christopher Pike book and 3 for an R.L. Stine one. I have decided to read:

Weekend by Christopher Pike
(from the back cover)
The weekend in Mexico sounded like a dream vacation. Four guys, five girls - and a gorgeous oceanside mansion all to themselves. It should have been perfect.
Except nothing was going the way they'd planned. There was the girl upstairs who was fighting for her life. The phone lines that went dead. And the explosion in the garage that could have killed them all.
But not even that prepared them for what happened next. Because while they were getting some sun, someone else was getting revenge - and the terror wouldn't stop until the weekend was over.

Who won some cool bookmarks?

Travis!!

I have emailed you :)

Oh, and after Pike, I'll hit up a Stine book and then I'm thinking some Secret Circle tough love ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love C. Pike and RL Stine! They are like my super duper fav authors!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)