Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 2, 2010

Help me out and Win!

I'm having a hard time picking my next Flashback Friday book. I have a ton of oldies but goodies waiting patiently but none are calling out to me very loudly.

Can you help? There are prizes!

Leave a comment below telling me which of the following you would like to see reviewed next.

*Ghosts I have Been by Richard Peck
*Locked in Time by Lois Duncan
*Killing Mr. Griffin by Lois Duncan
*The Secret Circle Vol 2 by L.J. Smith
*A Christopher Pike book
*A R.L. Stine book

I'll send one lucky winner some bookmarks! No extra entries here, just comment with your email address and review pick BUT I'll add more winners if I get a lot of responses so spread the word if you like! International folks welcome!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE R.L. Stine, so I say that one. :)

    spongyman1026@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say R.L. Stine!

    crazypplrok@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secret Cirlce, I've been interested in getting these but I'm not quite sure. A review of this would be perfect.

    ps i emailed you last week, check your spam :)

    ssalach88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.L. Stine all the way. :)

    yabookqueen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear your view on Locked in Time by Lois Duncan, or something by R.L. Stine. :)

    hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote any Pike book (though if'n you read 'The Witch' or 'The Immortal' I can read it at the same time. The only two I own at the moment XD)

    Unless you're gonna discuss why Secret Circle is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Christopher Pike's Chain Letter is one of the first YA books (rather than kiddy novel books) that I read. I remember actually sending away for it in the mail with cash and an order form torn out of another book. Those were the days!

    Good luck stirring up those memories.

    hderaps @ mbrsd . org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Christopher Pike gets my vote. I haven't read many of his books but the few I did read were surprisingly good. I think some of the ones I read were Witch and the first few in the Last Vampire series. I think he re-released that series and now its Thirst or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to leave my email.

    kmichellec87(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Secret Circle Vol 2 by L.J. Smith! I've always wanted to read this book!

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to say "Locked in Time" by Lois Duncan. It sounds really interesting! I'd really like an evaluation on whether it is worth reading or not. :)

    cc932005[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)