Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 31, 2010

In My Mailbox - July 31, 2010

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Short and sweet for me this week!

For Review from Sourcebooks
Emma and the Vampires by Jane Austen and Wayne Josephson
(from Goodreads)
What better place than pale England to hide a secret society of gentlemen vampires?
In this hilarious retelling of Jane Austen's Emma, screenwriter Wayne Josephson casts Mr. Knightley as one of the most handsome and noble of the gentlemen village vampires. Blithely unaware of their presence, Emma, who imagines she has a special gift for matchmaking, attempts to arrange the affairs of her social circle with delightfully disastrous results. But when her dear friend Harriet Smith declares her love for Mr. Knightley, Emma realizes she's the one who wants to stay up all night with him. Fortunately, Mr. Knightley has been hiding a secret deep within his unbeating heart-his (literal) undying love for her... A brilliant mash-up of Jane Austen and the undead.

Also got some awesome bookmarks from the fabtabulous Suzanne Young! 

So, what's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Emma and the Vampires looks cool! I haven't read the original Emma, so I'm curious about this one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks greats. Love the Naughty list series!Hope u enjoy it. can't wait 4 your review!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this one! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mash ups are so much fun! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)