Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What? Vacation again?

Pretty much the best summer I've had in a long time! Already went on a fabulous vacation with my family and now I'm going on another one --- to DISNEY WORLD! 

I'm very much a grown woman but I still love Disney :)

By the time you read this I will already be gone! Woo hoo!!

You know what's not so woo hoo? NO INTERNET ACCESS FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!

I thought about bringing the computer but I think my mother and sister would kill me just little if I wasted even one minute of our precious time in Disney checking my email :)

SO! I'm gone - until at least Sunday the 24th. If you email me, I will get back to you - just after vacation :) 

I do have some posts scheduled for this week and my Mega Blogoversary contest is still ongoing. I have another prize pack to add when I get back so if you haven't already - enter now! (link is above).

I hope you all have a wonderful week while I'm gone.

Later gaters! 

7 comments:

  1. I've never been! I can't wait to hear about it, though. My husband and I are big kids and would love to go sometime...Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I've never been to Disney but I bet its a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee Disney! Have an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye bye! Enjoy your time there, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)