Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Website for finding FREE e-books!

Have you guys heard of this one?


freebooksifter.com is a website that posts daily free Kindle books. 

My boyfriend's brother told me about it last week (thank you!) and I've been checking it every other day or so. 

It's a new site (started up this month) and so far I love it!

Some of the freebies are Kindle only (as are a lot of free e-books these days) but the ones I've wanted to read I've been able to get for free on iBooks as well. 

And honestly, I don't go much in for the full length novel freebies unless they have come highly recommended. What I have been able to find are new to me short stories, a few cookbooks and chapter previews.

It's a really easy site to navigate so I'm not going to gush on about it anymore - you'll just have to check it out for yourself :)

As an FYI tough - if you're looking for YA be sure to check both the 'Teen' category and the 'Children's eBooks' category as I've found YA reads in both.

Anyone else use Freebook Sifter? Think you'll give it a try?


3 comments:

  1. I found the site last week. Played around on it a few times. So far I really haven't found anything spectacular. But it still looks useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before!! Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm definitely going to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)