Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, January 11, 2013

FREE E-Book Alerts!

Guys!

In case you didn't know, I am completely addicted to short story e-novellas! You know, all those #0.5 and #2.5s of a series? 

I EAT THEM UP!

I love them so much I started a Goodreads List just to keep track of them all. (Anyone can add to it so it's a little wonky but my Personal List is a little more organized.)

Today I found something awesome which maybe you are all already aware of but it's all new to me and it's fabulous!

The Fierce Reads Anthology Volume 1

Also available from iBooks

Contains
Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon #0.5) by Anna Banks
The Witch of Duva (The Grisha #0.5) by Leigh Bardugo
Prophet (Struck #0.5) by Jennifer Bosworth
Dress Your Marines in White (Monument 14 #0.5) by Emmy Laybourne
Glitches (Lunar Chronicles #0.5) by Marissa Meyer


The Fierce Reads Anthology Volume 2

Also available from iBooks

Contains
Foundation (Razorland #0.5) by Ann Aquirre
The Department of Alterations (Crewel World #0.5) by Gennifer Albin
Men Who Wish to Drown (Companion story to Monstrous Beauty) by Elizabeth Fama
Heads Will Roll (Necromancer #0.1) by Lish McBride
Ruled (Birthmarked #2.5) by Carah M. O'Brien
Jacks and Queens at the Green Mill (Companion story to The Shadow Society) by Marie Rutkoski
(Also contains The Witch of Duva and Glitches from the first volume)


Not 1 but 2 Fierce Reads Anthologies with a combined total of 11 short stories from some awesome series.

Thank you Tor Books :)

EEEK!

Some of these I've already downloaded / read / reviewed, some were on my radar already and some are completely new to me. How exciting!

Best part? Both Anthologies are FREE!

I'm so excited :)

5 comments:

  1. I totally snapped these both up! Thanks for posting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these, I just downloaded them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting about these! I didn't know they even existed and they're FREE?! I totally snagged them both! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)