Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Free E-Book Alert! Debut Author Prequel!

Debra Driza's debut, MILA 2.0 releases in March but we don't have to wait that long to see what she has in store for us.

Origins: The Fire - a prequel to MILA released today and it's FREE!

Kindle / Nook / Kobo

Heart-stopping and electric, MILA 2.0: Origins: The Fire contains a short prequel story and an excerpt to MILA 2.0, the first book in a riveting Bourne Identity–style trilogy by Debra Driza.

Mila can't remember anything before the fire that took her father's life. It's normal to have some memory loss after traumatic events, but Mila doesn't remember if she's ever learned to ride a bike, or if she's ever been in love. Nothing.

What she doesn't know is that she isn't supposed to remember—that she was built in a computer science lab and programmed to forget. Because if she remembers, she might discover her true identity.

The question is: If she relived the fire, what would she see?
(from Goodreads)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was really excited when I found this! MILA 2.0 looks like a fantastic debut.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Very glad I found this :)
      I already read it and it's pretty good. The download also has a preview of MILA 2.0 which was cool :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)