Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Book Birthday Tuesday - January Edition (12)

A great big Happy Birthday to these January releases!

So many happy little books that need good homes :)

Which ones are you adding to your shelves?

Links are to Goodreads

NEW









CONTINUING SERIES










4 comments:

  1. My bookcases will explode after this month! I've already purchased so many of these books (I should be ashamed) and I just bought the e-book of Boundless about 5 minutes ago. It's taking everything in me to not start reading it because I really should be getting ready for work! Up next: The Archived!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! And no shame - you should be proud of your accomplishments - hehe
      The Archived is going to be my next buy. I've been excited for that one for a while!

      Happy Reading :)

      Delete
  2. January has a lot of good new releases.,:) thanks for the shre!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)