Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 12, 2013

On My Reader (24) - January 12, 2013

On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Ok, so I *might* have gone a little nutso with the e-novellas and short stories this week...but I really couldn't help myself!

Links are to Goodreads

On My Kindle (Kindle was free as of today)

Really need to finish up this series.

From iBooks (these are all available on Kindle or Nook for the same price)

I posted about this one earlier in the week.
Read it already and it's a fabulous start to what I hope is a fabulous debut.

Anyone started this series? It's been on my wishlist but I haven't heard that much about it.

A dystopian short story originally published in the anthology Brave New Love.


11 short stories from Tor Books. I posted about these gems yesterday :)


Can't believe this one slipped under my radar for so long! I love this series!

This series is terrifying and I'm looking forward to finishing it up this year.

So, what's on your e-reader? :)

3 comments:

  1. Great looking books. I loved for Darkness Shows the Stars. But I haven't gotten to Among The Nameless Stars yet. Will have to go check out The Queen's Army. Don't know how I missed that one either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! And thanks for the info on those anthologies, I grabbed myself some copies as well ;) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)