Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 8, 2012

NetGalley Reading Challenge April - Link Up Your Reviews!

Participants 
AND
Participants
It's time again to share some reviews

Haven't signed up yet?
No problem! You can still join the fun.
Head over HERE  to add your name to the NetGalley Reading Challenge list
AND / OR
Head over HERE  to participate in April's Read-A-Thon

Link Up Rules:

1. Be sure you are signed up for my 2012 NetGalley Reading Challenge  or the April Read-A-Thon

2. LINK UP 1 NETGALLEY BOOK REVIEW YOU POSTED IN APRIL
The link "Name" should be the book title and author.

3. Visit other links! Read reviews and leave thoughtful comments :)

4. For every review your visit and comment on, you can post another one of your reviews in the linky. Any review posted in April is eligible, so you can come back at any time and leave your link.

5. You can post up to 5 of your own reviews (1 for 'free' and 4 others IF you visited and commented on 4 other reviews)

6. Please be honest and please leave actual thoughtful comments (the same type you yourself would like to receive)


If you're one of the first to visit, be sure to leave your link and check back later for others.

Review links for previous months can be found to the right in my sidebar.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know either in the comments or via email :)


2 comments:

  1. Seriously, thanks so much for always doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the end of April I've read 7 books towards this challenge (Jan(2) + Feb(1) + Mar(2) + Apr(2))! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)