Saturday, April 7, 2012

On My Reader (8) - April 7, 2012


On My Reader is a new feature were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection.
Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. 

Just 1 for me this week!
I couldn't find it listed on Goodreads so no link but you can search for it on NetGalley for more details - sounds fabulous!

For Review from NetGalley:
Case #01: The Haunting of Apartment 101 by Megan Atwood
October 1, 2012 from Lerner Publishing

So, what's on your reader?

3 comments:

  1. interesting! I love this feature.
    On my Kobo just purchased:
    Waterfall
    The Bee-loud Glade
    Awake at Midnight

    currently reading Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cover..it looks creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll he looking forward to The Haunting of Apartment 101 review.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)