Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Hey guys!

I haven't done an IMM post in forever! I've been really really good and haven't bought a lot of book this past month :)

I have added quite a bit to my digital collection though.
For my latest On My Reader Post click HERE!

I have 2 awesome books to share this week - and both are signed!

Links are to Goodreads :)

Gift from author and publisher:
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
I participated in the tour for this book and Ellen was so sweet! She signed and personalized a copy for me. I'm supper excited to own this book as I really loved it.

Gift from my mom:
Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers V) by Ridley Person
I absolutely love this series! My mother and sister met Ridley at a signing recently and they picked this up for me. They said he was the sweetest person and took so much time to really talk to and interact with his fans. I think my mom was a little star struck :)

Gift from Courtney:
A small package showed up the other day and inside were this bookmark and signed photo from Courtney Allison Moulton - how sweet is that?

A HUGE thank you to Ellen, Esenia from Macmillan, my mother and sister, and Courtney!

So, what's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Ellen Potter! I have The Kneebone Boy that I look at almost every stinkin' day and tell myself I need to read it!

    YAY for gracious authors and pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! My wishlist grows longer by the minute! Enjoy :-) My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I got the Kingdom Keepers too. I am excited to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome selection of books this week!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)