Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Hey guys!

I haven't done an IMM post in forever! I've been really really good and haven't bought a lot of book this past month :)

I have added quite a bit to my digital collection though.
For my latest On My Reader Post click HERE!

I have 2 awesome books to share this week - and both are signed!

Links are to Goodreads :)

Gift from author and publisher:
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
I participated in the tour for this book and Ellen was so sweet! She signed and personalized a copy for me. I'm supper excited to own this book as I really loved it.

Gift from my mom:
Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers V) by Ridley Person
I absolutely love this series! My mother and sister met Ridley at a signing recently and they picked this up for me. They said he was the sweetest person and took so much time to really talk to and interact with his fans. I think my mom was a little star struck :)

Gift from Courtney:
A small package showed up the other day and inside were this bookmark and signed photo from Courtney Allison Moulton - how sweet is that?

A HUGE thank you to Ellen, Esenia from Macmillan, my mother and sister, and Courtney!

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Ellen Potter! I have The Kneebone Boy that I look at almost every stinkin' day and tell myself I need to read it!

    YAY for gracious authors and pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! My wishlist grows longer by the minute! Enjoy :-) My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I got the Kingdom Keepers too. I am excited to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)