Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Book Roundup: check out the goods! AKA OMG I need more bookcases!

I've been posting on Tumblr throughout the week as books find their way into my house and I thought I'd try rounding them up.

This week I also included my BEA haul which went up on the blog earlier this week.

Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz
Tote bag from Quirk Books





So...anyone want to build me a new bookcase...and maybe an addition on my house :)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I should post a close up on the tote - I love the fake book titles they created :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! Looks like we stood in a lot of the same lines, as our piles are pretty similar. My problem now is deciding what to read first!

    Was great meeting you at the HarperCollins party! Enjoy all of your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great meeting you too! I just got most of them on a bookcase yesterday...we'll see how long that lasts as I still have a few piles around the house :)

      Delete
  3. WOW..and more wow...and I am so with you about needing more bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweeet haul. That bag is ADORABLE, omg.

    Haha, as for needing more bookshelves, I feel you on that one. But my latest plan is for every 10 books I get rid of (including ARCs) I get to buy myself a new book.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)