Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 4, 2012

BEA Time

Hi guys :)

As you're reading this I'm beginning my BEA / vacation week of awesomeness!

Along with BEA happenings over the next couple of days, I'm spending some time with friends and family.

SO!

I won't be around much for the next week or so.

I don't have my computer with me, but for real time updates of BEA and NYC happenings, you can follow me on Tumblr and Twitter!

I'll be Tweeting and ...Tumbling? all week from my phone :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

If you're in NY and want to meet up, Twitter is probably the best way to reach me (@WilowRedHouse)


If you're visiting Red House Books for the first time,
WELCOME AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY :)

I'll be back to regular posting next week.

Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)