Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 30, 2012

On My Reader (17) - June 30, 2012

On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Found a couple more free online short stories plus something hilarious from NetGalley

Insider Information: A Possession Short Story (Possession #0.5) by Elana Johnson
You can read this one right on Goodreads
I've had Possession forever but haven't read it yet. I'm hoping this short story will get me excited for the series again.

A scene from Divergent told from Four's point of view!
You can read this one now on Facebook or wait until August and buy the Kindle version

For Review from NetGalley:
I really tried to get through Fifty Shades of Grey but the writing was just too horrible! I'm looking forward to reading this spoof though :)

So, what's on your readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)