Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 2, 2012

On My Reader (15) - June 2, 2012



On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Links are to Goodreads

For Review from NetGalley

September 25, 2012 from Random House

Supper excited for this one! 

So, what's on your reader?

3 comments:

  1. I got that this week too-I can't wait to see what happens next! I am especially interested to find out how many narrators we'll have this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a zombie novel? So pretty for zombies. ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, lucky girl! You got Dearly Beloved! I've requested it but haven't heard yet.
    My Stacking the Shelves post is a little lighter this week. I tried to resist temptation. A bit.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)