Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox - October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

After my epic haul last week I would have been happy with nothing this week :)

Won
A signed copy of The World Above by Cameron Dokey
(from Goodreads)
Gen and her twin brother, Jack, were raised with their mother's tales of life in the World Above. Gen is skeptical, but adventureous Jack believes the stories—and trades the family cow for magical beans. Their mother rejoices, knowing they can finally return to their royal home.
When Jack plants the beans and climbs the enchanted stalk, he is captured by the tyrant who now rules the land. Gen sets off to rescue her borther, but danger awaits her in the World Above. For finding Jack may mean losing her heart…

For Review from Publishers via NetGalley (love these guys!!)

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

So, what's in your mailbox?

2 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)