Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on....

Upcoming Series Sequels!

Hope you enjoy my little contribution to your ever growing Wishlists and TBR piles - As always, I'm here to serve ;)

Links are to Goodreads

Touch Book 3
December 28, 2010 from Hyperion
1. Deadly Little Secret
2. Deadly Little Lies

The Dark Divine Book 2
December 28, 2010 from EgmontUSA
1. The Dark Divine

13 to Life Book 2
February 15, 2011 from St. Martin's Press
1. 13 to Life

Need Book 3
December 7, 2010 from Bloomsbury
1. Need
2. Captivate

Soul Screamers Book 4
January 1, 2011 from Harlequin Teen
1. My Soul to Take
2. My Soul to Save
3. My Soul to Keep

Faeriewalker Book 2
Shadowspell by Jenna Black
January 4, 2011 from St. Martin's Press
1. Glimmerglass

Strange Angels Book 4
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
April 2011 from Penguin / Razorbill
1. Strange Angels
2. Betrayals
3. Jealousy

The Wolves of Mercy Falls Book 3
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
July 2011 from Scholastic
1. Linger
2. Shiver

**some covers might not be final**

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty covers! I'm waiting for some of these too! (Especially The Lost Saint & Entice-I'm ACHING to know how those end!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they are all beautiful and i must say most of them are listed on can't wait to get those too!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)