Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CSN Preferred Blogger / Upcoming excitement!

The wonderful folks at CSN stores have picked me as a preferred blogger. I've already ordered a couple of things from them (reviews to come soon!) and maybe this time I can share the love (stay tuned!)

I've been looking at their end tables. Perfect for sitting a cup of coffee on AND storing books underneath or in!

Isn't this one gorgeous?


What would you buy? 


1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)