Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have you heard?


The e-book version of The Dark Divine by Bree Despain is now only $2.99 from major online retailers. AND Barnes & Noble and Amazon are selling it for only $2.39!
I highly recommend this book to paranormal YA fans. It's up there as one of my top 2010 reads.
Prices good until November 22nd!






Patrick Carman's Walla Walla Kids Read annual literacy event is going digital this year with free live webcast events for students and educators all over the country. This year's speaker is National Ambassador for Young People's Literature, Jon Scieszka. For more info visit Walla Walla Kids Read




HarperCollins Children's Books has launched a photo contest to find the fanciest fan. The winning child will be turned into a character in the next Fancy Nancy book.

1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)