Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox - October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Ok - bought way too many books this week. I couldn't help it! I had coupons for all of them, I swear ;)

First up are these supper cool Halloween goodies from Cyn Balog. I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure to answer her Disney trivia BUT I fianally got it! How awesome is she!?

And here's the pile :) 
Links are to Goodreads

PaperbackSwap:
Reader and Raelynx by Sharon Shinn - I now have the complete Twelve Houses series :)

Bookmooch:
Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman - been wanting this one for a while now

ARC of I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
ARC of The Ruby Notebook by Laura Resau

Bought:
Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway -- New (to me) vampire series - yum!
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers -- can't wait to start this one
Ash by Malinda Lo -- it's in paperback now!
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen -- love me some ghosts
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz -- couldn't resist the hardcover

So, what's in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. I loved the Unidentified and The Scorch Trials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great books! I have Personal Demons on order. Can't wait for it to arrive. I must check out Past Midight - love me some ghosts too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tempted to go out and buy a copy of The Lost Hero. I will wait until I buy it for my library though and read it then. *trying to be good* I also almost bought Scorch Trials but thought better of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic books this week. Past Midnight sounds really good, can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go pick up several of those! The Scorch Trials is great. I really want to read The Lost Hero, The Unidentified, and Ash. And Odd and the Frost Giants. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have a lot of good stuff there! o.o I love the witchy duck xD I hope you enjoy all of your goodies!

    Btw, the Beautiful Darkness swag arrived the other day-thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great books this week. I'm looking forward to getting to The Scorch Trials.
    Enjoy! Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just tell you that Personal Demons was my first ARC and I devoured it!!!!! You will LOVE it. Guaranteed. LOVE LOVE LOVE. OK, now I'm gonna read it again.
    I'm reading Angie Fix this week. CHeck out my IMM here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)