Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 12, 2012

On My Reader (13) - May 12, 2012


On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Links are to Goodreads

For Review from NetGalley

Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
September 4, 2012 from Angry Robot / Strange Chemistry

August 21, 2012 from Bloomsbury / Walker 
(no cover)

Bought from Indie Bookstore / Google Books

Homecoming (Witch Eyes #0.5) by Scott Tracey

Online read from Tor.com

Prophet (Struck #0.5) by Jennifer Bosworth

So, what's on your reader?



2 comments:

  1. Ooh great books this week! Homecoming looks really good - and kinda creepy!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Paris Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! Love the series novellas, as they give you a little more insight into some of your favorite characters. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)