Saturday, May 12, 2012

On My Reader (13) - May 12, 2012


On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Links are to Goodreads

For Review from NetGalley

Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
September 4, 2012 from Angry Robot / Strange Chemistry

August 21, 2012 from Bloomsbury / Walker 
(no cover)

Bought from Indie Bookstore / Google Books

Homecoming (Witch Eyes #0.5) by Scott Tracey

Online read from Tor.com

Prophet (Struck #0.5) by Jennifer Bosworth

So, what's on your reader?



2 comments:

  1. Ooh great books this week! Homecoming looks really good - and kinda creepy!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Paris Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! Love the series novellas, as they give you a little more insight into some of your favorite characters. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)