Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacation for me!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Tonight I am starting my first real vacation in years! Woo hoo! Flashback Friday post tomorrow but for the rest of the weekend I'm out of here! Might be able to check in on things while I'm gone...but maybe not :)

Hope you all have fabtabulous few days - see you all soon!

Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fab vacation. Are you going somewhere or just taking a little break?

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)