Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

In this edition of Can't wait to get my hands on, I'm going to highlight some much anticipated, next in the series, books. Mark your calendars!

Release Date: August 24th
Scholastic Press
The 3rd and final book in the Hunger Game trilogy. Have you started this series? If you haven't - you should. Some of the best books I have read in the last couple of years
Books in the Series:
1. Hunger Games
2. Catching Fire
3. Mockingjay

Release Date: October 12, 2010
Delacorte Books for Young Readers
The Maze Runner ended on such a cliff hanger - I can't wait to read The Scorch Trials. If you haven't started this series you should wait until October and then gobble them both up!
Books in the Series:
1. The Maze Runner
2. The Scorch Trials
3. ?

Release Date: June 22, 2010
Release Date: November 1, 2010
Bloomsbury
(dates and cover for Out For Blood taken from Goodreads)
I absolutely love the Drake family and hope there are a lot more chronicles to come. I highly recommend this series to fans and even non-fans of vampires
Books in The Drake Chronicle Series
1. Hearts at Stake
2. Blood Feud
3. Out For Blood

Release Date: June 10, 2010
Release Date: November 25, 2010
Razorbill
The Naughty List was such an enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to seeing where Suzanne takes the girls of Society of Smitten Kittens :) Love the titles of these books!
Books in the Series
1. The Naughty List
2. So Many Boys
3. A Good Boy is Hard to Find
4. Book 4 (no title yet)

This just in! Melissa Marr has announced (via Twitter!) the release date of the 5th and final Wicked Lovely Book!
Release Date: February 22, 2011
HarperCollins
Eeek - I don't know if I can wait that long! I'm in love with this series. Although, that is plenty of time to do a reread of the first 4 books ;)
Books in the Series
1. Wicked Lovely
2. Ink Exchange
2b. Stopping Time Part 1
2c. Stopping Time Part 2
3. Fragile Eternity
4. Radiant Shadows
5. Darkest Mercy

5 comments:

  1. Ooo. The Scorch Trials. I hadn't heard the title yet. I like it! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay can't come soon enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scorch Trials! Yes! And of course Mockingjay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Mockingjay!!! So excited!!

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)