Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

Hope you enjoy my little contribution to your ever growing Wishlists and TBR piles - As always, I'm here to serve ;)
Links and info are from Goodreads

Published: June 2010 by Bloomsbury
I've been reading more realistic fiction lately and this one caught my eye -- 16 year old bad boy comes to terms with his troubled past after spending some time in jail.

Published: October 1, 2010 by Flux
From a debut author, sounds supper interesting -- A dystopian novel about a group of teenagers sent to Africa to help repopulate the continent.

Published: July 13, 2010 by Egmont
This one sounds pretty strange to me, and I love strange -- An orphan switches places with a bird like creature, only to discover that the outside world isn't always what is seems.

Published: August 2010 by HarpperTeen
Saw this one at BEA but wasn't sure what it was about until now -- A teenage boy has to come to terms with the fact that 1. he is an alien from another planet and 2. there are people trying to kill him.

2 comments:

  1. Great bunch of book. I Am Number Four and The blending time look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blending Time? Interesting :) I'm off to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)