Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

Hope you enjoy my little contribution to your ever growing Wishlists and TBR piles - As always, I'm here to serve ;)
Links and info are from Goodreads

Published: June 2010 by Bloomsbury
I've been reading more realistic fiction lately and this one caught my eye -- 16 year old bad boy comes to terms with his troubled past after spending some time in jail.

Published: October 1, 2010 by Flux
From a debut author, sounds supper interesting -- A dystopian novel about a group of teenagers sent to Africa to help repopulate the continent.

Published: July 13, 2010 by Egmont
This one sounds pretty strange to me, and I love strange -- An orphan switches places with a bird like creature, only to discover that the outside world isn't always what is seems.

Published: August 2010 by HarpperTeen
Saw this one at BEA but wasn't sure what it was about until now -- A teenage boy has to come to terms with the fact that 1. he is an alien from another planet and 2. there are people trying to kill him.

2 comments:

  1. Great bunch of book. I Am Number Four and The blending time look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blending Time? Interesting :) I'm off to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)