Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Last Mailbox of 2011! 
Woo hoo!!!

No vlog this week - although we didn't get buried in snow this year I still feel like I'm digging out of a storm. My house is mess and you do not want to look at my ugly mug right now ;)


For Review:
Gun Games by Faye Kellerman
Archon by Sabrina Benulis
Hailey Twitch and The Wedding Glitch by Lauren Barnholdt
Graveminder by Melissa Marr

Gift:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness -- my family managed to get me a book I didn't have! hehe

Bought:
39 Clues Cahills vs Vespers Book Two A King's Ransom by Jude Watson

So, what's in your mailbox? Leave links!
Happy Reading everyone!

5 comments:

  1. YAY Graveminder is SO good! I hope you love it.

    ALSO I feel you on the no vlogging, I also do not make vlogs for those reasons sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! Not familiar with any of them, so I'm looking forward to your reviews! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paperback cover for graveminder is so pretty! I have the hc to read at home. I got discovery of witches, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES. I want to know what you think about it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Some interesting books you got there! Graveminder looks soo pretty and interesting! -stares at- hehe.

    Happy Reading!
    Hope you enjoy your new books.

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)