Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 10, 2011 - EPIC EDITION!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Guys! It's been FOREVER since I posted my mailbox! I've gotten tons of awesome books over the last month :)
First, you can watch my vlog...in which I talk and stuff...sorry...still sick...witty comments have fled...

Just watch the thing ok? :) hehehe




Awesomeness Mentioned! And there is a lot of it! With links and thanks and info and stuff!
Links are to Goodreads :)

For Review
Ringworld by Larry Niven Audiobook -- 1970's sci-fi classic!

The Thorn and The Blossom by Theodora Goss -- A two-sided love story bound up accordion-fold style. Can't wait to read this one!

Angelina's Secret by Lisa Rogers -- A 2012 debut!

Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout -- loved book 1, Half-Blood!

Big Thanks to Audiobook Jukebox, Eric + Quirk Books, Kate + Spencer Hill Press

Bought
Prized (Birthmarked #2) by Carah M. O'Brien -- loved loved loved book 1, Birthmarked

3:15 Season One: Things That Go Bump In The Night by Patrick Carman -- Middle Grade thriller, interactive wonderfulness! Love love love Patrick Carman!

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa -- love this series! Final book with a great ending


Won from Nikki and Danielle's YA Spooktacular
Frost (Stork #2) by Wendy Delsol ARC-- A modern take on "The Snow Queen" by Hans Christian Andersen

Frost by Marianna Baer ARC-- A haunted boarding school tale with a psychological twist

Bitter Frost (Frost #1) by Kailin Gow
Forever Frost (Frost #2) by Kailin Gow -- A world filled with fairies that sounds a lot like Marr's Wicked Lovely series

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern  -- THANK YOU Michele!

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs ARC-- THANK YOU Briana!

Ashfall by Mike Mullin ARC -- Debut! Super-volcanic eruption! Love the cover!

Traded
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby ARC -- Contemporary Debut that sounds fabulous -- THANK YOU Margay!
Nora's Soul by Margay Leah Justice -- THANK YOU AGAIN Margay :)

Damage by Anya Parrish -- An imaginary friend who isn't so imaginary - creepy! -- THANK YOU Lindsay!

Whew! Didn't know if I'd make it through...now I need a nap :) I'm never waiting a month between IMM posts again!

So! What's in your mailbox! I really want to know :) Link it up in the comments.

Happy Reading everyone!

10 comments:

  1. You had an awesome month. I so want Pure as well. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Crazy awesome haul!!! Hope you find time to read everything :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you recover from your cold faster than me...Day Five & I still sound like I have cotton balls shoved into my lungs :/

    But anyways! You've gotten so many great books (especially that accordian-like book--that's so creative!) and I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh so many awesome books! I look forward to your reviews! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe you're welcome!! :) Hope you enjoy!! And that's quite a lot of books!!

    To be honest, I got your RAK so early in the week I almost forgot to include it! LOL!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the Thorn and the Blossom looks so awesome. Quirk Books are so well done!

    I love the themed win of Frost titles. That was cool. :)

    I'm jealous of your PURE ARC! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM for this month! I hope you enjoy all of your reads!

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ Lost in a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I got Angelina's secret on my shelf too I'm really curious about it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm a wee bit jealous! I had a great book week...but you have a book I'm slobbering to get..Hope you are well enough to enjoy!!
    Jacque from Good Family Reads!
    twinmomx5 at gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh pure! i just got half-blood and plan to read it very soon. i also just got ashfall from the library and it looks great.

    my imm

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)