Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 17, 2012


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Vlog in which you can see my mad editing skills in action! Seriously, it's not the greatest but I'm proud of it! Let me know what you think!




Links are to Goodreads :)

For Review:
Taft 2012: A Novelby Jason Heller - January 17, 2012

UnCONventional by various authors, edited by Kate Kaynak and Trisha Wooldridge - January 2012

Cinder by Marissa Meyer - January 3, 2012

The Magician's Apprentice by Kate Banks - August 7, 2012

All These Lives by Sarah Wylie - June 5, 2012

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne - June 15, 2012

The Raft by S.A. Bodeen - August 12, 2012

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama - August 21, 2012

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks - May 22, 2012

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth - May 8, 2012

So, what's in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. Awesome books you got this week! I'm excited to hear what you think of them, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great video and haul happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've read Cinder and adored it, I hope you do as well. :)

    My IMM:
    http://inlibrisveritas.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/in-my-mailbox-8/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Major jealousy waves forming their way to you now. At first I was all, CINDER but then I got to the bottom of the list! STRUCK is one that I've been waiting on for a while now. I cannot wait to get stuck into it so I really hope you like it and can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week! =]

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot editing! I'm telling you, the more comfortable you get with it, the more fun it can be.
    I just recently finished Cinder and I really, really enjoyed it. CAN NOT WAIT for #2. And #3, and #4. Such a unique take on the fairy tales.

    This is a weird quirk of mine, but I love when books are irregular in shape. By that I means larger/smaller/skinnier, whatever. So the itty bitty book = win.

    I think I want to get my hands on Monstrous Beauty and Of Poseidon... Hmm...

    Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh excellent haul! I can't wait to read Struck!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...awesome books. And Cinder was excellent..I didn't realize it was a series..guess i'm living in a fog!
    thx
    jacque

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh so many great Macmillan titles. I have a few of those on my pile like Monstrous Beauty. I hope I can get to them soon, even if they don't come out for a while. They sound fascinating. And Magician's Apprentice DOES sound cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul of books! I'm especially excited to hear your thoughts on UnConventional.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)