Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve Eve :)


Happy day before the day before Christmas! 
Or, Christmas Eve Eve :)

I'm just popping in to say that I will be away from my desk (and computer and INTERNET!) for a few days.

Christmas for me means New York and Family and Iavarone (aka The Best Christmas Dinner Ever!) and Presents under the tree for my little one and More Family and Lots and Lots of Smiles!

Hopefully this year it won't snow and I won't (a) get STUCK IN NY because of the fabulous job the city does NOT clearing the roads and (b) come home to EVEN MORE SNOW covering my pretty red house :)

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you all have a very good weekend!

Check back on Monday for a giveaway and I'll see you all sometime next week!

While I'm away, don't forget to SIGN UP FOR NETGALLEY JANUARY if you haven't already :)

Later gators!

2 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)