Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10 Harper TEEN e-Books for $10!

You might have seen this around the interwebs already but I can't help my urge to share!


10 e-Books from HarperCollins / HarperTeen for $10

I've already read a few and I bought a few others :)

I'm pretty sure the prices are only good for Kindle and Nook but I'll update if I hear otherwise

Bumped by Megan McCafferty

Entwined by Heather Dixon

Hereafter by Tara Hudson

Lucky by Rachel Vail

The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz

Vesper by Jeff Sampson

Withering Tights by Louise Rennison

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the ebook sale i didn't know anything about it so i got alot of them thanks alot i only posted anonymous cause google and i are fighting lol thanks again joannie jscddmj [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)