Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)
(not sure if she will be posting this week)

Supper excited for my books this week!! The book gods (and goddesses) treated me very well :)
Links are to Goodreads!

For Review:
Big Thanks to: Sourcebooks

Won from Lizzy from Cornucopia of Reviews
Big Thanks to Lizzy for holdings an awesome contest

Won from Melissa Marr
OMG I am so excited about this! Melissa held a twitter contest last month and I won! I couldn't have done it without my wonderful sister - she climbed through the snow, wearing fairy wings, with the neighbors watching to pose with some Wicked Lovely books. I would post the pic here but I think she might kill me ;) Love you sista!!
Big BIG thanks to Melissa Marr

So, what's in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. Nice wins Em! Isn't The Water Wars cover purty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Infinite Days so very much...I've read great reviews. Let us know what you think of all these newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure are lucky!!! :) And Water Wars - dying to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Infinite Days and I hope you do to! I just bought Intertwined this week after a bookseller told me to. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Infinite Days, I think people have had mixed reactions so I really hope you enjoy it.

    I got Contagion this week also, really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Melissa Mars book , lucky!! Infinite Day was awesome. The Water Wars look interesting. Hope you enjoy, Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool that you got Darkest Mercy! And Infinite Days was a fun book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congrats on your wins! You had a great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great stack of books! They all look fantastic. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    Dont forget to enter my 100Follower Giveway
    ...you have a chance of getting a book in a choice of four fatastic YA novels!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome wins! I've only read one book by Lauren Barnholdt, but I love her. I can't remember if Aces Up is on my TBR list, but if it's not, I'm adding it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy all of your books! New follower.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)