Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

I'm supper excited for my haul this week!

Links are to Goodreads

For Review
Big Thanks to Jeanne + Medallion Press, Harlequin, Kay + Sourcebooks, Book Chick City + Simon and Schuster UK, Kate + Bloomsbury

Won

Bought
Big Thanks to Swag Bucks for the Amazon Gift Cards!

So, what's in your mailbox?

16 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! :) I really want to read Jenna and Johah's Fauxmance. And Warped is a great book, if you haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOooo. Nevermore...I really need to grab a copy of that book! And, I'm interested to hear what your think of Mad Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Warped!! I need to read Iron Queen still...Can't wait to see how things go!

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books this week. I'll have to stop by for your reviews of Mad Love and Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first Beautiful Dead but didn't continue them...maybe I'll pick the second up. btw Thx for visiting my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff this week!
    I love the covers of the Beautiful Dead books - they look so good.
    I am waiting for my copy of Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance to arrive and I am currently reading Nevermore.

    Here's Mine:
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read Calpurnia Tate... are you excited for that one? I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

    I've seen XVI on a couple of people's IMMs this week -- sounds creepy, but the good kind of creepy.

    Here's my IMM: http://wonderlauren-reads.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-late-january-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for MAD LOVE and JENNA AND JONAH...I've seen them a ton on people's IMM this week and can't wait to read them eventually too!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed Iron Queen and hope you do too.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice books! I'm definitely adding The Survivor to my TBR list. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. XVI is a fantastic book. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your website is just an awesome and here we comes in the Best Paid Survey Sites in 2021 just because we really do pay for your opinion. Your Opinion is really matter to us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking at a part of your posts on this site and I consider this site is really instructive! Keep setting up. hindi sex kahaniya

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read your blog habitually, and I just think I'd say keep up the awesome work! It is perhaps the most exceptional web journal as I would like to think. bhabhi sex story

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)