Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

I treated myself to a little retail therapy this week - hehehe.
Some more are on the way too :)
A few others showed up as well - overall - a very good book week!

Links are to Goodreads :)

For Review
Big Thanks to Jennifer / Goodman Media and Paul / Sourcebooks

Won
Big Thanks to April from Good Books and Good Wine

Bought!
Big Thanks to ME for having no shelf control!

So, what's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great books this week. I just started on The Drake Chronicles series and absolutely loved Hearts at Stake. Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fantastic buys. Also Haunted reminds me that I have to get to reading Dreaming Anastasia soon. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought some great titles! I loved Across the Universe and Anna and the French Kiss...And, Haunted looks so very awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed AtU and Gone- hope that you do too. Happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! I bought Across the Universe too.
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I spot ANNA in there! I got that book this week too :)

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it took me FOREVER to give them your address. THere's a long story involved.

    Anyways, those books are EXCELLENT. Hope you enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)