Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

I treated myself to a little retail therapy this week - hehehe.
Some more are on the way too :)
A few others showed up as well - overall - a very good book week!

Links are to Goodreads :)

For Review
Big Thanks to Jennifer / Goodman Media and Paul / Sourcebooks

Won
Big Thanks to April from Good Books and Good Wine

Bought!
Big Thanks to ME for having no shelf control!

So, what's in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, great books this week. I just started on The Drake Chronicles series and absolutely loved Hearts at Stake. Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fantastic buys. Also Haunted reminds me that I have to get to reading Dreaming Anastasia soon. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought some great titles! I loved Across the Universe and Anna and the French Kiss...And, Haunted looks so very awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed AtU and Gone- hope that you do too. Happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! I bought Across the Universe too.
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I spot ANNA in there! I got that book this week too :)

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it took me FOREVER to give them your address. THere's a long story involved.

    Anyways, those books are EXCELLENT. Hope you enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)