Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can you tell me?

In the course of blogging, learning the ropes, trying to get a handle on Twitter, I have discovered that I have a lot of questions about random things.

Occasionally, I'm going to pose a question to you. Something random but bloggy / social networky / techy in nature most likely. (what? those are all real words, I swear)

I'll post up answers in a few days - cause, maybe you don't know the same things I don't know...you know?

This week, I ask you:

How do you embed a link in the comment field?

I think I know how it's done. BUT I want to see what you guys have to say.

Thanks guys!

p.s. I really want a cool icon / button to use with this feature. I'll be holding a contest this week (you could win books!) so get those creative juices flowing and stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Sure! :)

    But it's easier if I email you the way. Write me at suitejujuATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's how:

    Type: "<" "a href = url goes here" ">" "text you want to show up" "<" "/" "a" ">" except without the weird quotation marks or spacing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Izzy said. I usually have my signature w/ link in word and cut and copy that part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)