Friday, January 1, 2016

December 2015 Wrap Up: The I didn't do anything so this is a really easy post...Edition

Easiest Wrap Up post eva!!

Why?

Oh, it's just a little matter of the fact that I did almost NO reading in December and NO blogging in December and the fact that I remembered to put shoes on leaving the house each day was cause for celebration.

December was wonderful - and stressful - but mostly wonderful - and BUSY!

(I'm so sorry my lovey little books...I do love you...even though all I did last month was shuffle your piles and cram you onto shelves to get you out of the way)

So? What did I read and review?

2 things...TWO!

But really - the month was wonderful, so I'm actually not complaining :)

THE REVIEW

Winter by Marissa Meyer | REVIEW 5/5 Stars

DECEMBER READS

The Detour by S. A. Bodeen

Hope everyone had a great
December!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)