Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 31, 2016

ALA Books: Upcoming Titles I'm Really Excited For Part 1

Hey guys!

Attending ALA Midwinter was such an amazing experience. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw all the books I managed to drag home. Some went to work, some went to a certain young reader, some will be heading to my local librarian and some are all just for me! For now anyway :) I'm still looking over the piles and there is a chance some will make it into a giveaway (or 2, or 3 or 4 ;)

Below are February and March titles I'm most excited for.
Links are to Goodreads so you can add them to your wishlists! (do it!)

February Releases
Where Future Ends by Parker Peevyhouse
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
Bluescreen by Dan Wells
Firstlife by Gena Showalter

March Releases

Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
A Drop of Night by Stefan Bachmann
Dark Energy by Robison Wells

What do you guys think? Any of these on your radar already?
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I have 5 of these titles for review, and I am looking forward to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have 5 of these titles for review, and I am looking forward to all of them.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)