Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, January 8, 2016

ALAMW Bound!

Hey guys!

Today's Friday the 8th and I'm heading to the American Library Association's Mid Winter Conference (ALAMW) (hashtag ALAMW16)

I'm so excited to connect with new and old blogger friends and library associates. AND all the fabulous vendors whose products make my library life so much easier. AND the fabulous fabulous publishers and authors who are the reasons we do what we do!!

My colleague is presenting tomorrow on our library's migration to a new ILS platform and I couldn't be more proud of her.

I'm going to meet my OTSP Secret Sister!!

I'm reconnecting with blogger friends I haven't seen in ages!

AND I'll be in my second favorite city! (Sorry Boston, NY gets most of my city love ;)

Along with being excited I'm also a little nervous...I'll let my tweet speak for me..


So yeah!

I'll be fine - and I'm sure I'll even have some fun -- and learn things!

If you really do need to find me, email and Twitter work best!

I'll also be Instagraming ALL THE THINGS :)

Happy Reading everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)