Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wishing you all that you need in 2016 :)

Happy End of 2015!!
Happy Beginning of 2016!!

May your shelves be full of friends and your fingers free of paper cuts!


With starting up the blog again, participating in #OTSPSecretSister and discovering my love of all things Instagram, I've had a pretty fun 2015.

My family is fantastic, my friends are awesome and my bookcases are overflowing - what more could I ask for ;)

I read a little over 60 books this year - which isn't an ideal number but I didn't have any reading goals set and I was coming off a major 2014 reading slump so I'm super happy with this number!

Here are my favorites!! (thanks to Instagram because me = obsessed ;)

A photo posted by Emily De Maria (@wilowraven) on


Happy Reading Everyone! 

Can't wait to see what 2016 has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)