Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Wrap Up: The Where Did I Go? Edition

Hello hello!
It's February! Happy Leap Year!

January is done and gone and bye, bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I did...a lot of stuff...

Holiday hangover (which lasts ALMOST all month),
de-decorating (why does it take so long!),
birthdays (woo hoo! yeah baby!),
ALA (never been before - it was so much awesome!)

and blogging!....Blogging? Um...yeah...no....not so much.

Yeah - I had a whole lotta 'aint got time for that' laying around and thought it would be fun to smear it all over January ;)

The books though, people! We can't forget about the books!
I read all of them and it was fabulous! (p.s. all = 10)

:)

Link it up over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction - cause she was my OTSP Secret Sister these past months and it was so so so much fun spoiling her and I'm going to miss her so much! Thanks for putting up with me as your secret sis Nicole!!

Alrighty then!

THE REVIEWS
Sanctuary Bay by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz | REVIEW 4/5 Stars
My Second Life by Faye Bird | REVIEW 4/5 Stars

JANUARY READS
Sanctuary Bay by Laura J. Burns
My Second Life by Faye Bird
The Big Dark by Rodman Philbrick
Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld
Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
Until The Beginning by Amy Plum

Hope everyone had a great
January!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Putting up with you - I don't think so, Emily. You were pretty much the most awesome secret sister in the universe. I honestly couldn't believe the effort that you put into each and every one of my packages. Just ask my daughter - whenever she saw a package come from you, her eyes would get all round and she'd be like, "Can we open it now?!" I think she loved it easily as much as I did! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)