Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 17, 2012

NetGalley Review-a-thon at Adventures 2.0


Have you gotten behind in writing your NetGalley reviews? I know I have. 

Lisa will be hosting these events the first full weekend after each of my NetGalley Months (in January, April, July and October).

I'm going to aim at at least 5 NetGalley Reviews completely written...I have more but I'm wondering how much time my family will really let me have in front of the computer this weekend ;)

And if you haven't already, there is still time to sign up for my 2012 NetGalley Reading Challenge :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and joining Emily! I have 14 now but am aiming for 5 finished too, a goal I'm hoping we can both reach. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on what you pick up to review from NetGalley. I review mostly graphic novels, children's books and cookbooks. I'm not even positive how to count these reviews towards the challenge. I was slacking a bit since I bog down when I get to novels but I've still managed to put away two novels since the start of the year.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)