Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NetGalley January Wrap Up!

Happy February 1st everyone!
I hope you all had a great NetGalley January :)

It's time to share!

Please take a minute to fill out THIS FORM!

If you've posted a wrap up post of your own you can link it below :)

For me?
I finished 8 and started by didn't finish 1 (ran out of month :)
Take a look:



NetGalley January Reads


The Goddess Test
Spellbound
Touch of Power
Stolen Away
Fracture
The Humming Room
Katana
Magic Under Stone
The Night She Disappeared

}















The Goddess Test byAimee Carter
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
Fracture by Megan Miranda
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
Katana by Cole Gibson (almost finished!)
Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

Now it's your turn!
*Fill out THIS FORM and leave your link below if you've done a wrap up post


*And, don't forget to link up your reviews (and make some new friends along the way :)


*AND think about joining NetGalley Reading Challenge 2012 if you haven't already :)


15 comments:

  1. I put my post up earlier and have been stalking your blog to see what you read. :D 8 is really impressive!! I tried reading Fracture but am having problems getting into it, what did you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I know you're not asking me, but I ended up loving Fracture a lot more than I thought I would. It was kind of painful to read at times (I get really emotionally invested in books though), but I really liked it overall.

      Delete
    2. Yes! An emotional read but very worth it, I think.

      Delete
  2. Eight is definitely impressive! I'm going to try to clear my schedule for April so I can ONLY read NetGalley books, because one of my issues this month was that I had a lot of tour books to read so I couldn't read as many NG books as I'd hoped. I had a blast though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, glad to see I'm not the only reading Spellbound! I felt bad because I already have the second one for review, so I figured I needed to hurry and catch up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a wrap up post, but I do have a updated post:
    http://amugglesmagicalbookblog.co.za/wp/?p=835

    The Muggle
    1. Nominate your favorite Cover of all time!
    2. Win 1 copy of Tempest (US/Can)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You finished 8? That's awesome!!

    I'm gonna make my post today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only read one but hope to double that in February ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my post linky up. Now time to see how the others did :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why am I not finding these books on Netgalley?
    I always look through the new books and I haven't seen any of these. I will have to go look for these specific titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a few might have been archived already...Spellbound for sure...
      Sometimes if you search under the publishers, you can find things a little easier.

      Delete
  9. I reviewed lucky 13. Or unlucky 13. I finished either 14 or 15. And if you're wondering why I don't know how many, you'll just have to read my wrap-up post. So there! (I really wish I knew how to insert a raspberry in an emoticon. It would go so perfectly at this point) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol
      Ok - I'm off to read your wrap up post now!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I filled out my wrap up form. I read 16. It was a month of great reads. I added my wrap up to link list above.

    Sorry for the deleted reply, typed before fully thinking. That is the danger of living in a house with two small children.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)