Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Vlog #3 in which I admit to crimes committed and declare my excitement over everything




Awenessness mentioned: 

(links are to Goodreads)
Won:
Head Games charm from Keri Mikulski
{Big Thanks to Keri and Julie from My 5 Monkeys}

RAK
{Big Thanks to Monique}

'Bought'
{Big Thanks to Bookperk + HarperCollins}

So, what's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Yay for free! I've never heard of Francesca Lia Block! I added it to my goodreads. Sounds good!

    Oh, Divergent! Awesome. I still need to get a copy. I can't wait!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of Divergent! Everyone seems to already have one! Good haul!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I am looking forward to Abandon!

    My IMM Hope you will stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. Congrats on your wins. I really need to get a copy of Abandon soon!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I've never heard of Francesca Lia Block, but her retelling of Snow White sounds really cool! Hah, lucky you with that mix-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of both Divergent and Abandon. I hope you enjoy all of your books and yay for the free ones! Have a fantastic week :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy(ed) Divergent it is my (so far) best read of 2011, and I was not until this book a fan of dystopian novels at all.

    Don't feel bad about those two authors I have not read anything by them either, oops! Maybe soon I will.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)