Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 27, 2011

How you doing?

In a word? BEA was awesomesauce.

My favorite part? Spending time with so many great bloggers, meeting so many wonderful authors and publishers and immersing myself in book love euphoria!

I got so many great books but I might have to wait to share them with you as my brain as not yet recovered from the exhausting (and exciting and thrilling and amazing) experiences of this week - and, I'm still technically on vacation ;)

I've been a little tuned out of the blogosphere this week so I ask - How you doing? How was your week?

I'll be back to regularly posting soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Great meeting you! :) BEA was a lot of fun, but very tiring. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, my new friend!! It was so awesome meeting/hanging out with you! Can't wait to do it again in 2012!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)