Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

My second vlog - otherwise knows as 
'the one in which I can't not not buy books...or something'




Coolness mentioned:
My MASSIVE LIST - clicky click click HERE to see what I was babbling about

Books bought! Links are to Goodreads
*Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
*Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
*Cryer's Cross b y Lisa McMann
*The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, shiny... *stares at BORN AT MIDNIGHT* So shiny.... *slaps self* I get easily distracted O_O

    And FALLING UNDER looks gorgeous in all its finished copy glory... o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I really want to read The Magnolia League. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great books this week! I'm so proud that you worked up the courage for these vlogs! :)

    Here's mine. :)
    Aryelle @ ReadingwiththeFishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Cryer's Cross and I hope you like it too! :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I have Born at Midnight, Falling Under and The Magnolia League on my tbr pile. Loved Cryer's Cross.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)